Andrei’s ideas for promoting OVER include:
“- One or two copies will stay at the Gandhi Peace Library located in our office. It’s a public library with hundreds of books on the topics of Peacebuilding, International Development, War Studies, History, Security, Gender, Human Rights, Environment and other topics.
– We will make a presentation of the book at the Babes-Bolyai University form Cluj for the students enrolled in the Master’s program on International Development .
– We will share one book with members of ARCADIA (The Romanian Association for International Cooperation and Development)
– We will also share the information brought up in the book during the annual Romanian Development Camp organized by UNDP Romania and FOND (the national NGDO platform)
– We will promote the book on our LinkedIn, PCDN and Facebook profiles as well as communicate about the book and our activities on the organization’s website.
– Our interns doing research at PATRIR will also write a book review which will be published on Academia.edu and other relevant social networks in the field
– We will actively use the book throughout the project/program cycles and as a learning tool”
There are many ways to participate! Together, we can raise awareness and bring about change.