Gyula writes, “BOCS is the Hungarian member of EuroNGOs.org and EuropeanPopulationAlliance.org. This campaign and the wonderful book are excellent tools in our decades-long work. I was the only Hungarian participant on the Women Deliver world conference of UNFPA (Kuala Lumpur, May 2013).”
He plans to send OVER to some of the following:
1. Timea Huber, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, head of ODA Department (we work with them since 2003)
2. Laszlo Adanyi, chair of Hand.org.hu Association of Hungarian NGOs for International Development (we are founding members, 2003)
3. Dr. Marcel Szabo, Ombudsman of Future Generations in the Hungarian Parliament
4. Dr. Laszlo Parducz, secretary of Pro Familia Hungarian Scientific Society (thousand of medical doctors and health visitors, I’m member)
5. Ildiko Macs, head of the best green library of Hungary (kia.hu)
6. Zoltan Balogh, Minister of Education (I know him since 1989) or Dr. Beno Csapo, head of Department of Education, University Szeged
7. Zsuzsa Blasko, editor of Demografia (the main Hungarian scientific journal of the Demography Institute)
8. Laszlo Zsolt Szabo, CEO of MTVA (main Hungarian public media, mtva.info)
9. Dr. Bela Munkacsy, professor of sustainability on ELTE (biggest university in Hungary)
10. BOCS will use it for media and lobby work.
Gyula says, “Of course we will document our efforts with the book. Of course we will share the populationspeakout.org campaign on our Fb page (more than 2 thousand followers) and on the lists of balatongroup.org and eurongos.org and pern and other scientific or ngo or media lists.”
There are many ways to participate! Together, we can raise awareness and bring about change.